You’re too good to be where you’re at in business right now.
You’re too good for this inconsistent income stuff, and for not having $10-15k a month be your BARE MINIMUM.
You know this about you.
You know you’re powerful and talented, and frankly you know you’re more experienced than a lot of the young’ins running around making way more money than you.
It’s kind of annoying, isn’t it?
You know you’re SOOOO good at what you do. You’ve been at this for YEARS! (maybe even since before coaching was even a thing!)
So why then are you still settling for less than what you want in your business?
Why are you pretending you’re okay bringing in $3,000, $5,000, $6,000 a month when you’re NOT?
The reason you’re not making more money has nothing to do with how good you are at what you do – you’re awesome at what you do!!!
The problem is — coaching and business are very different skill sets, and you’ve been blessed with one much more than the other.
It doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you!
It just means you have more to learn.
And if you want new results, you have to learn and DO new things, as well as show up and BE the next-level badass that we both know you are 😉
I can guarantee that if you’re not at 10k+/month, you have gaps in one or more of the following areas:
- Your niche and messaging: You’re not yet nailing it with being the go-to person for ______ and you haven’t sorted how to attract high end clients who can pay for you with your messaging.
- Your programs and packaging: You’re in the hustle because you’re not charging enough and/or your client churn is constant because your programs are short in duration.
- You aren’t so good at sales: You get nervous when someone tells you they don’t have the money, or your fumble over your offer, stuttering or getting awkward, and sometimes you just still feel weird asking for money for what you do.
- You aren’t getting enough leads: You go through bursts of lots of people being interested in your work, and then crickets, and you haven’t figured out what the heck to do in the cricket moments.
- You’re still struggling with confidence and visibility. You KNOW you should be putting yourself out there more, but you still feel a ton of resistance to it. You’re frustrated at yourself for hiding, but yet, you’re still hiding.
I know this is true because I’ve coached hundreds of entrepreneurs who are in the same exact place as you. Being full of talent and passion for what you do, and yet the bank statements aren’t reflecting your amazingness.
I was just where you are right now four years ago, and I finally just had this moment with myself where I realized that I was too good for this, just like you are.
I was too good to be making $3,000/month from coaching even though I knew it should be much, much, more.
And on top of that, I knew I was damn good at what I do, and that it was a shame I wasn’t helping more people. (and I know this is big for you too – it’s about helping people, not just about the money.)
So I did what I do best and I threw a good little adult temper tantrum and then I got back to work. I hired a mentor who could help me fill my gaps and I DID!
And, this is exactly what I’m inviting you to do.
If you know you are meant for more (which truly, you are and you know it!), and you are no longer okay with working with a few people here, a few people there, and you are TOTALLLLLLLLLLY OVER the income roller-coaster, then let’s chat.
My Adventurous Entrepreneur Mastermind program is open for enrollment, and we’re starting soon.
This is the program where my clients go from inconsistent income to doubling their rates and selling the biggest packages they have EVER sold!
Like Chen, who landed a $25,000 contract.
Or Noelle who raised her rates beyond what she had ever conceived before, and closed her first yearlong client.
Or Jade, who went from tons of leads but no one saying yes, to completely sold out in her private coaching and launching a group.
Or Steph who decided to screw her old (kinda boring to her) niche to step into what she is TRULY passionate about, and massively aligned with, and now reports making more money than ever in her biz.
It’s not enough to just be good at what you do- I wish that being good was enough but it isn’t!
On top of being good at what you do, there’s this whole business side of things you gotta get a handle on too, and it’s probably not what you’re naturally good at.
So – if you are seriously OVER where you’re at in your biz right now, let’s chat about my mastermind and see if it’s the right next move for you. If it’s not, no hard feelings, I still love you 🙂
But if it is, well, I can’t wait to get you in there and start bragging about your badassery 🙂
You’ll get early access to my Sales Power program and people are ALREADY making money and the mastermind hasn’t even started yet!!!
We’ll make a plan together to build CONSISTENT 10k months in your biz (effing finally, right?!)
Let’s do this!